Why CMS (Content Management System) Design ?
Choose a CMS design if:
- You want to keep updating or adding to the content. Sites like clubs and organisations with events or results to publish, blogs. Businesses where you want to show off your latest news or contracts.
- You want to gather a user base (CMS register and login)
- You want your content to be bookmarked in social networking sites
- You want to syndicate your content (RSS is built into the CMS)
- You want to build a community site
- You want some of the hundreds of add-ons e.g. Auctions, small ads, picture galleries, calendars
A content management system has the ability to expand to meet your needs. Content can be kept relevant, fresh, and can be updated by more than one person (you only need to be able to use a word processor).
A CMS website is the way of the future!